iTeres Group provides a full range of Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery consulting services. Our consultants combine deep expertise, knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements and business acumen to provide practical, cost-effective and executable solutions. Our services are based on industry best practices and knowledge gained through hands-on experience. We understand the benefits, risks and pitfalls of developing, exercising and maintaining Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery programs and what makes them work over the long term.
Comprehensive planning, implementation, exercising and maintenance of business continuity and IT disaster recovery capabilities to ensure availability of critical business functions
After investing heavily in the adoption and expanded use of IT, many organizations are now in a position where even the smallest disruption of IT services can have serious consequences on business operations with long-lasting effects. While natural disasters have the potential to be more devastating, most outages are manmade, including:
- Unintentional outages such as power failure, software bugs, hardware and network failures, and planned procedures gone wrong (i.e. software, hardware or network upgrades, data maintenance, facilities repair, etc.)
- Intentional outages such as hacking, virus attacks and sabotage.
If you have concerns about your organization’s level of preparedness, iTeres Group can help you evaluate and update your current capabilities.
iTeres Group will provide the expert guidance and assistance you need to maximize your organization’s ability to limit the effects of an outage. We help clients manage risk and achieve operational resiliency through Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery programs based on risk management principles, emergency management policy, regulatory guidelines, and most importantly, actual hands on experience. Our comprehensive BCM/IT Disaster Recovery methodologies, standards and frameworks consistently produce the outputs required to test and execute disaster recovery successfully.
iTeres provides a full range of Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery consulting services.
Whether you are looking for a comprehensive assessment, an update or refresh of your Business Continuity/IT Disaster Recovery Plans or assistance with specific areas of concern, iTeres Group has the expertise and flexibility to tailor our consulting services to your specific circumstances and priorities. iTeres Group’s range Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery consulting services includes:
- Rapid assessment of capabilities based on current requirements
- Develop score card(s) assigning values based on accepted metrics
- Identify gaps and recommend roadmap based on client driven criteria
- Assessment project focused on a specific area, problem and/or client objective
- Provide detailed findings and recommendations
Strategy Review and Updates
- Review and update existing strategy to align with business conditions and/or technology changes
- Identify and evaluate solution alternatives and develop implementation roadmap
Solution Selection and Sourcing Advisory
- Assistance with identifying and evaluating solution options, including premised based technologies, Cloud, Co-location Services, hybrid solutions, etc.
- Sourcing and negotiation assistance
Data Center/Facilities Assessments
- Location analysis
- Physical site surveys
- Review of existing infrastructure
- Environmental concerns
- Utility and connectivity reviews
- Existing design review
- Plans for enhancement and future growth
Plan Development & Maintenance
- Develop customized Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery plans to support operations in existing or greenfield environments
- Develop Maintenance Plans which detail the processes required to keep documentation current which include tasks, schedules, and resources
Test Exercise Planning & Execution
- Develop test documentation required to support an accepted test methodology
- Administer testing, including table top exercises and operational disaster recovery exercises
- Establish baseline RTOs/RPOs for recovery
- Translate test results to action plans to address deficiencies
- Project Management of multiple Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery initiatives to facilitate a comprehensive program
- Vendor management and coordination
- Complete or update Business Impact Assessment, including Risk Assessment, Application Impact Assessment and Technology Impact Assessment
- Enterprise wide or focused on a specific functional area or business unit
Crisis Management Plan & Incident Command System Development
- Analysis and implementation of Incident Command Systems required to comply with industry regulations and best practices
iTeres has extensive hands-on experience across a wide range of industries and is familiar with most industry regulatory compliance requirements.
Our team has extensive hands-on experience across a wide range of industries, including: Healthcare Providers and Payers, Insurance, Education, Local, State and Federal Government (COOP), Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Consumer Products, Retail, and Logistics/Transportation.
- CBCLA Lead Auditor: Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII/US): Certified Business Continuity Lead Auditor
- CHPCP – DRII: Certified Healthcare Provider Continuity Planner
- CBCP – DRII: Certified Business Continuity Professional
- MBCI – Business Continuity Institute (BCI/UK): Member level certification
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library: ITILv3/ITIL 2012 IT Service Management
- PMP – Project Management Institute (PMI/US): Project Management Professional