After investing heavily in the adoption and expanded use of IT, many organizations are now in a position where even the smallest disruption of IT services can have serious consequences on business operations with long-lasting effects. iTeres provides expert guidance and hands-on assistance to help clients maximize their organization’s ability to limit the effects of an outage. We help clients manage risk and achieve operational resiliency through IT Disaster Recovery programs based on risk management principles, emergency management policy, regulatory guidelines, and most importantly, proven best practices and actual hands on experience. Our services encompass all components critical to disaster recovery – deployed technologies, facilities, policies and plans, organization and critical vendors, and how they work together to result in successful disaster recovery outcomes.
- IT Disaster Recovery Program Development
- Current State Assessment / GAP Analysis
- Strategy and Planning including future state design and implementation roadmap
- Solution Development including developing required plans and solution selection
- Solution Implementation / Rollout
- Test Planning and Execution
- Audit / Review
- Program Management
iTeres has extensive hands-on experience across a wide range of industries and is familiar with most industry regulatory compliance requirements, including: Healthcare Providers and Payers, Insurance, Education, Local, State and Federal Government (COOP), Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Consumer Products, Retail, and Logistics/Transportation.
iTeres follows Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII/US) and Business Continuity Institute (BCI/UK) professional standards and ISO 22301 standards for governance and compliance of business continuity and disaster recovery systems and processes.
iTeres has extensive expertise and hands-on experience across the full range of IT functions as a services provider, consultant and advisor, including the following:
- CBCLA – DRII/US: Certified Business Continuity Lead Auditor
- CHPCP – DRII: Certified Healthcare Provider Continuity Planner
- CBCP – DRII: Certified Business Continuity Professional
- MBCI – BCI/UK: Member level certification
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library: ITILv3/ITIL 2012 IT Service Management
- PMP – Project Management Institute (PMI/US): Project Management Professional